BLOG DUKE AMIENE REV

Jumaat, Februari 23, 2007

My Ultimate Technorati Favorites Exchange Experiment

Participate by Exchanging Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites


1. Participate by Exchanging Favorites

This exchange is open to anyone who owns a blog. As long as your blog is not full of spam or copyrighted material, you’re free to participate.

This is fastest way to join the exchange program. Favorite my blog by clicking here and then please leave your Technorati username as well as a similar link to your blog in a comment.

To make things easy, I suggest using a Technorati favorite link or button. You can get the buttons and links easily at this Technorati page. Please leave a link to one blog only.

My Technorati nickname is amienerev and I will favorite all the links as soon as possible. I won’t be leaving any comments to confirm this because I’ll just be repeating myself constantly over the comment section.

Please periodically check to see who has favorited your blog and do also let me know if I’ve left you out.


2. Link to this blog post with your Post on Technorati Favorites

This is only for those bloggers who are interested in holding Technorati exchanges on their blog as well. These are the steps you need to take:
  • Create a post on your blog announcing that you are exchanging Technorati favorites. Prominently include a link to this post to indicate that there is a similar exchange going on at Dosh Dosh.

You can use any link text you want. I do however prefer that you make a new post on this topic instead of putting the link in a old post that is already deep in your archives.
  • Get a Link Back. Once I’ve noticed the link via trackback or Technorati, I’ll include a link to your post on Technorati favorites in this post itself so readers here can visit your blog to participate if they want to. I will also try to periodically highlight this post so it never gets lost in the archives.


This is the example of my text message to inform those bloggers that I put into my favourite:

I just faved you. Please return the favor. Thanks.
Duke Amiene Rev
Username: amienerev
This is my link. Click here to add me.


This is my special entry for this favourite exchange program: Click Here.